We respect the privacy of our users and want them to feel safe when using our websites. Below you will find our Cookies Policy. It applies to aps.pl:
- When you access our websites, small text files (cookies) sent by our server or Google’s server may be stored on your computer.
- We do not collect or in any way process information sent from our server to your computer.
- In addition to the cookies sent from our server, our websites also send Google cookies in order to adjust the advertisements displayed on Google modules to your interests.
- You can deactivate the storage of all or some cookies at any time by changing the settings in your browser.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services provided on our websites, in particular those requiring a login. However, disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing our websites.
How do I disable cookies in my browser?
Following the entry into force as of 25 May 2018 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we would like to inform you that, as of 25 May 2018, you have the rights set out below in relation to the processing of your personal data by Automation-Pomiary-Sterowanie S.A. (hereinafter referred to as APS S.A.).
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679, we would like to inform you that, as of 25 May 2018, the following rules related to the processing of your personal data by APS S.A. apply:
- The controller of your personal data is APS S.A., with its registered office in Białystok 15-257 at ul. A. Mickiewicza 95F.
- APS S.A. appointed a Data Protection Inspector, who can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on any matter concerning the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data collected by APS S.A. will be processed:
- For the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligation of APS S.A. under generally applicable laws, tax and accounting regulations, pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of Regulation 2016/679;
- For the purposes of analytical and statistical purposes, the processing of which results from the legitimate interests pursued by APS S.A., pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation 2016/679;
- For the purpose of direct marketing, the legal basis for which is the legitimate interest of APS S.A., under Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation 2016/679, and for which you have given your consent and its implementation may be carried out by post, telephone, e-mail or SMS, depending on which means you have accepted in your consent;
- For the purpose of pursuing the legitimate interest of APS S.A. to establish, assert or defend claims, the legal basis for the processing of which is the legitimate interest of APS S.A., pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation 2016/679;
- Your personal data have been obtained by means of e-mail correspondence, telephone contact, face-to-face conversation, contract, civil-law agreement or any other civil-law relationship to the extent necessary for their implementation.
- Your personal data will be provided to:
- Postal and logistical operators;
- Banks in the field of payment processing;
- Authorities entitled to receive your personal data under the law;
- Your personal data obtained with your consent as part of e-mail correspondence, telephone contact, face-to-face conversations, contracts, civil-law agreements or any other civil-law relationships will be processed for their duration. The processing period may be extended if the processing of personal data is necessary for the APS S.A. to assert or defend claims, if any. After this period, data will be processed only to the extent and for the duration required by law.
- The consent for the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. Its withdrawal does not affect the legality of the processing performed before its withdrawal. APS S.A. requests you to withdraw any consent in writing at the address of APS S.A. or by e-mail.
- You have the right to access the content of the processed data, to demand their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of Regulation 2016/679.
- Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, and will be used for analytical and statistical purposes for the business needs of APS S.A.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when marketing content is sent to you in the form of direct marketing. APS S.A. requests you to send any objections in writing to the APS S.A. company address or electronically to the e-mail address.
- Providing personal data is required by APS S.A. in order to fulfil a business obligation in the form of a commercial offer, conclude and perform a contract, a civil-law agreement or any other civil-law relationship, with the exception of data treated as optional, the provision of which is voluntary. Failure to provide the personal data required by APS S.A. will make it impossible to fulfil a business obligation in the form of a business offer, to conclude and perform a contract, a civil-law agreement or any other civil-law relationship.